Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday in Noorvik










Spent the first full day in Noorvik. We attended a church service this morning at the Noorvik Friends Church. It was heartfelt service and a nice way to meet some of the local elders. Parts of the service were in English and parts in Yupik so I can´t say that I followed along the whole time.

When I was looking around for more information on the Church a stumbled upon this story, I did remember it but not that i was in Noorvik


Dancing ban lifted in Noorvik

Otherwize if anybody is looking for me I am staying in the Noorvik library, filed under fiction between the Hardy boys and Dante's Inferno.

1 comment:

  1. Tumi,
    Thanks for posting the link on lifting the ban on dancing in Noorvik. I hope the books stay in place and don't hit you. Just watch out that you don't get a bar code and will be scanned as library inventory.

    ReplyDelete